Pages

Tuesday, October 01, 2019

*CASology #353*

Welcome to another challenge with the CASology Crew!!!  This time we are playing with feathers!  Our sponsor this week is Uniko.. check out their stuff!

I was looking for a good reason to play with a new die set I had bought....  and this was it!
Once again, I used some scraps that were on my stamp desk to create this card.  I had the leftover Alcohol Pearl ink glitter cardstock from the dragonfly card I created a few weeks ago sitting on my desk and I decided to use it to cut out the feathers.  I cut out as many as I could, not yet sure of what I would do as a card design.  And then I decided to use them all LOL!

I laid all of the feathers out, face up, along a straight line and then picked them up with Peel 'n Stick plastic wrap.  I added glue to the backs of each feather and then flipped it over on to the front of a white card. 

I will admit that when I bought this die set and got it delivered, I was surprised at how small the feathers were.  I wasn't sure I'd ever use the set.  But I really like how this turned out.

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  white from the local print shop; Silver Sparkle Alcohol Ink Cardstock
*Ink:  Alcohol Pearl Inks Tranquil & Intrigue; Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Poppy Stamps Dies Tiny Feathers
*Images:  Altenew Weekend Doodles

2 comments:

  1. I'm a sucker for all the Poppystamps tiny dies - love the great color variation on these pretties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That'S adorable, I love how you used those dies.
    Love
    Ela

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)