Pages

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

*Calm & Bright*

My apologies for the photo quality on this card... as I said a few days ago, I am a card maker, not a photographer.  I tried a few different things and honestly, this is the best I could do.  Photographing white on white (with a hint of silver) is a tough thing to do!

This card came about after a failed attempt at something different with the snowflake.  I had this snowflake attached to a piece of patterned paper and it just got lost.  I had it sitting on my desk for a few days until inspiration hit.  And this is what I came up with...
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest Solar White
*Images:  Simon Says Stamp Clean Line Christmas
*Ink:  Silver Encore Metallic
*Dies:  Stampin' Up! Snowfall; MFT Stitched rectangle
*Etc:  silver sparkle embossing powder

1 comment:

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)