Pages

Sunday, December 01, 2019

*Christmas Greetings Tree*

I am back here using another scrap (or two) from my stamp desk.  I had an extra white tree cut from a few days ago and this strip of Cherry Cobbler cardstock sitting together on my desk... and I liked how they looked together.  I decided to make a card using them...  I started by stamping and embossing the tree and layering things together before adding the silver embossed sentiment to the red strip.

Clean and Simple... my favourite.
Items Used:
*Cardstock:    Neenah Solar White 110 lb; Stampin' Up! Cherry Cobbler
*Images:  Stampin' Up! Festival of Trees; Pretty Pink Posh Winter Wreath
*Ink:  VersaMark
*Tools:  heat tool; Stampin' Up! tree punch
*Etc:  silver sparkle embossing powder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)