Pages

Sunday, January 19, 2020

*AAA#157*

It's time for another 2 week challenge with the team from AAA Cards!!!  I was excited for the optional twist on this theme as I was gifted a great My Favorite Things stamp set and was looking forward to using it!!
For this challenge, our sponsor is Ink Road Stamps. And our Guest Designer is Kylie!  I hope you'll hop on over to the AAA Cards blog to have a look at what the Design Team has put together for this challenge... and we hope you'll link your creations for us to be able to have a look at how you interpreted our clean and simple challenge!  You don't need to have a blog...  the linky tool will allow you to share from a blog, your Instagram account or even a Flickr account!

One layer cards are always a little bit of a struggle for me... but this time around, the card came together pretty easily.  I kind of knew the look I wanted and I just went for it.  The worst part was fussy cutting a mask for the little penguin.

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White 110lb
*Images:  MFT Polar Penguins
*Ink:  Gina K Amalgam; Catherine Pooler Something Borrowed; Tombow Markers
*Tools:  Life Changing Blending Brushes
*Etc:  Lawn Fawn Liquid Stardust

2 comments:

  1. Ha that's so funny Brrrrthday..must remember ;) fab card

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Love that sentiment! Amazing card just like you Nancy! xx

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)