Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

*Best Day Ever Cupcake*

I love this patterned paper from My Favorite Things.... I just love me a good fun rainbow in different patterns!  I'm trying to use more patterned paper in my cards, to use up some of the wonderful things I have in my stash instead of saving it because I love it.   It's so silly to save a craft item because you love it... use it, share it, enjoy it... and then go buy something else that you love!
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White 110lb; purple glitter
*Patterned Paper:  MFT Over the Rainbow
*Images:  Picket Fence Studio Cupcake Love; Studio Katia It's Your Birthday
*Ink:  Gina K Amalgam; Copics
*Dies:  Picket Fence Studio Cupcake Love
*Tools:  Gemini Jr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)