Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2020

*I Am So Lucky*

I saw an article a month ago that said something like "If you want to feel loved, get cancer".... and let me tell you, it's not far off.  Now, I don't recommend getting cancer (cuz it sucks big time), but it sure has shown me who I can count on and who truly cares about me.  It's almost overwhelming...  The sentiment on this card is perfect for so many who are in my life...
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up Basic Black
*Images:  AlteNew Doodles, Sincere Greetings
*Ink:  Gina K Amalgam; Copics; VersaMark; Catherine Pooler It's a Boy
*Dies:  AlteNew Weekend Doodles; Studio Katia Fancy Circle
*Tools:  Gemini Jr, Heat Tool; Life Changing Blender Brushes
*Embellishments:  white embossing powder; Studio Katia Arctic Breeze Pearls

1 comment:

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)