Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

*Birthdays Look Great On You!*

I've had this scrap piece of alcohol inked background sitting on my desk for weeks... maybe longer.... and decided I needed to do something with it.  And this is what I came up with.

The photo doesn't quite show the circle embossed background quite as well as I had hoped (maybe if you zoom in it will be better).  A lot of pattern going on for it to be a truly clean and simple card, but it's close!
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White 110lb; glitter Yupo
*Images:  MFT Anything But Basic
*Ink:  Assorted alcohol inks; Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:   MFT Impact Alphabet; Lawn Fawn Every Day Sentiment Banners
*Tools:  Gemini Jr; Spellbinder M-Bossibilities folder
*Etc:  foam tape; Kaiser Kraft Pearls (black)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)