Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2020

*Smile Scraps*

Welcome to another episode of Nancy's Craft Table Scraps!  I had made a spring toned ink blended panel for another card a while back and left it on my craft table for a while as I didn't want to throw out it.  I used up the rest of it for this card.... and I'm glad I kept that scrap!
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up Basic Black
*Images:  Taylored Expressions Simple Strips Background
*Ink:  Versafine Claire Nocturne:  No idea on the colours for the ink blending
*Patterned Paper:  MFT Black & White Stripes
*Dies:  MFT Double the Smiles; Taylored Expressions Simple Strips, Simple Strips Backer
*Tools:  Gemini Jr
*Embellishments:  Studio Katia Central Park Fusion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)