Pages

Monday, May 11, 2020

*It's Blended*

Scrap 'n Stamp Canada is doing another month long word of the day challenge.  For today, the prompt is "Blended" so I did some ink blending on a card I made for a friend to give to her daughter for her first Mother's Day!

Here's a look at the graphic for all the days of May, in case you missed it!
I had fun playing with colours on this card... I sure hope that they go together.  I miss having my friend Bonnie over to help me with decisions!
I started with placing my cardstock behind my stencil... my stencil is the one that has the sunburst more in the corner so I played around a bit to get it more centred from left to right.  I love Purple Tape for this!  I then blended on some pink and yellow Gina K inks and it created more of an orange than I had hoped for thanks to getting the pink on more of the stencil than I had planned.  I cut the letters from some purple glitter paper and stamped the sentiment underneath.  And in a strange twist of events (for me) I stuck with the yellow card instead of just doing a layer.

Items Used:
*Carstock:  Neenah Solar White; Lawn Fawn Sunflower; purple glitter from my stash
*Images:  MFT All About Mom
*Ink:  Gina K Wilde Dandelion and Passionate Pink; Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  MFT Mom
*Stencils:  Picket Fence Studios Sunburst
*Tools:  Gemini; Picket Fence Studios Life Changing Blender Brushes
*Embellishments:  Studio Katia Arctic Breeze Pearls; very very old Prima flower

Be sure to create some cards using our prompts and share them on our Facebook Challenge Page!! We will be choosing one person at random at the end of the month to win a small shopping spree at Scrap 'n Stamp!

1 comment:

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)