Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

*You Are My Happy*

I was in a patterned paper mood when I made the last card, this one and a few to come up....  I love patterned paper, especially 6X6 pads (as the scale of the images is perfect for card making as opposed to 12X12 which often has images that are just too big).  I have several, and I want more.

But this one is not from a 6X6 pad... it's from a 12X12 sheet that I absolutely loved (and still do) from the days I worked at the Scrapbook Store (like 11-12 years ago!).  I had a small piece of it left and decided it was time to use a little of it.  Don't worry, I still have a little more LOL!
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White; silver sparkle
*Patterned Paper:  Retired Imaginisce
*Images:  Picket Fence Studios Good Vibes
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)