Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2020

*Alcohol Ink Birthday*

I have one wish with this card... that regular ink dried on Yupo!  But sadly, I don't have a good black ink that will dry on Yupo so I had to emboss the sentiment on the front... but I didn't want to use black embossing powder and chance having little dots of black all over the front of the card (no matter how hard you try!)... so I stamped in black and embossed in clear and it's just not as vibrant of a black as I had envisioned.
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White 110lb; Yupo
*Images:  Studio Katia
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; Alcohol Inks in Raspberry and Sailboat Blue
*Tools:  photography lens air blower
*Embellishments:  white Kaiser Pearls
*Etc:  Alcohol Blending Solution; clear embossing powder; foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)