Pages

Saturday, July 25, 2020

*Happy Birthday To Me!*

Well, it happened... the day has arrived...  I have entered a new decade... I am 50.  I was seriously thinking I wasn't going to have a birthday this year so that I wouldn't have to turn 50, but July 25th is here and I couldn't avoid adding a year to my age.  Being 50 doesn't bother me...  it's more that I can't figure out how in the hell *I* am 50!!  I don't feel old enough or grown up enough to be 50!

So here's a card to toast the occasion of my 50th birthday...  let the celebrations begin!
Items Used
*Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Basic Black
*Images: Taylored Expressions Simple Strips
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Spellbinders circle dies; Taylored Expressions Simple Strips, Simple Strips Backer
*Etc:  foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)