Pages

Saturday, July 04, 2020

*Sparkle Floral Background*

I mentioned a few days ago that my style is clean and simple... nothing too over the top, lots of blank space on the card front, just clean and simple.  I also admitted that sometimes I stray from that style.... and the card for today shows that (I think).  It's not a lot of layers or a lot of work, but there isn't much plain blank space...
Items Used
*Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Basic Black
*Images:  Stampendous Big Words Happy
*Ink:  Catherine Pooler It's a Boy, Pixie Dust; Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Create A Smile Birthday
*Stencil:  Wild Whisper Fanciful Blossom
*Tools:  Gemini Jr; Life Changing Blending Brushes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)