Pages

Thursday, July 02, 2020

*Summery Smile*

While you're reading this blog post, I am at work.  At work for the first time since October 24, 2019.  At work after having major surgery in October and doing 12 rounds of chemo from December to May.  At work...  a different place to be in the summer of 2020 with Covid-19 still making the top story of the day on the news, but I place I feel comfortable and at home there.  I'm sure I will be exhausted tonight when I get home... but I am happy to be putting the pieces of my life back together.  I am only working part time (2 days a week) for the month of July.  If things go well, I will be back to my full time hours (4 days a week) in August.

I timed this poorly... I should have taken the summer off too LOL!

Of course, this will mean a lot less time for crafting and creating... but there will still be days off where I will hopefully find mojo, time and energy for creating!

But for now I have a backlog of cards to share.... I'm good through the summer I think with the cards I have yet to blog!
I love how pretty this card turned out...  happy colours, but subtle....  just screams spring to me!

Items Used
*Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White 110lb
*Images:  Gina K Wreath Builder; Stampin' Up! All Smiles
*Dies:  MFT Double The Smiles
*Embellishments:  Honey Bee Prism Gems

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)