Pages

Friday, August 14, 2020

*As Wonderful As You Are*

Once again, I was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest... one I can't find again to share with you.  I can tell you that I think that person's card turned out better than mine did LOL!

I saw the card and instantly thought I should cut up some of the laser cut paper from Stampin' Up! that I have in my stash.  It was a little harder than I wanted it to be since the paper is so delicate and I honestly suck with a pair of scissors.
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Wild Wasabi
*Paper:  Stampin' Up!
*Images:  Gina K Crazy Daisy
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Spellbinders circle die; Studio Katia Fancy Die (interior)
*Embellishments:  Honey Bee Prism Gem

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)