Pages

Saturday, August 22, 2020

*Birthday Candles*

Happy Saturday friends! We've had some wonderful summer weather in the last week and as we approach the end of August, I know I will be sad to see it go.  Summer is my favourite season, with spring close behind it.  Fall and winter follow, but not so closely in the competition.  The only good thing about fall is that I will soon start making Christmas cards.... my favourite cards to create!  

Since heading back to work in July, I have found myself with less time to create (obviously) and less mojo when I do I have time.  I'm thankful I had a bit of a stockpile of cards to still share with you all.  I will have to make some time in the coming weeks and encourage my mojo!
Items Used:
  • Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb
  • Images:  Lawn Fawn Happy Happy Happy, Simply Celebrate
  • Ink:  Gina K Amalgam; Copics
  • Embellishments:  Lawn Fawn Shimmer Pen; Studio Katia Sparkling Crystals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)