Pages

Thursday, August 06, 2020

*Commencing Happy Dance*

Good afternoon all... please excuse the mess around here.  Blogger has changed its user interface for posting and I have no idea if I have set things up correctly.  I will admit I usually schedule some posts in advance, which I am doing with this one and I have no idea if it's going to publish when I want it to.  One area says I've got it set for Thursday, another area says it is Monday.

Sigh

I'm not computer illiterate.  In fact, I like to think I'm pretty good at most computer stuff.  But sometimes changes are made to interfaces (smart phones too) and it takes me a while to figure things out.  Not to mention I think that sometimes the changes make some things more difficult.  That's the case with this Blogger update.  

I don't like it.  

I could revert to the old Blogger interface however it's only going to be around for a few more weeks so what's the point?  I have to learn the new interface at some point.

Anyway... enough of my complaining LOL!  On to a quick and simple card.
You could create a card like this for any occasion, using any colour combination, or even patterned paper.  

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Rose Red, Smoky Slate
*Images:  MFT Anything But Basic
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Lawn Fawn Everyday Sentiment Banners

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)