Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2020

*One Year Older Day*

It's a happy day in our house....  after 24 years in Calgary and in this house, we have air conditioning.  The weather in Calgary is pretty temperate but we do get some very hot days in the summer that make the house hot.  I've been wanting AC for a while now but this year was the year.  It's my 50th birthday present (and aren't I nice to ask for something I can share with the whole family?!).  It was installed last Thursday but there was an issue with our furnace and it wouldn't work.  The technician was back on Monday to get things sorted out and we've been enjoying a nice cool home during a big heat wave (we were up to about 90F in the last few days, which is hot for here).  Such a treat!

This card was quick to put together.  I could have added some embossed lines to it for some more interest, but I decided to leave it a little more simple.

Items Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)