Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2020

*Bat! for Scrap 'n Stamp*

Today's prompt for Scrap 'n Stamp is Bat... and normally I'd say bats are pretty darn scary... but this morning we woke up to a few inches of snow on the ground and that is WAY more frightening! LOL!  We had a lovely October up until a few days ago when it got colder and windy.  This snow won't stay, but it's snow all the same.

I love this little bat die from Memory Box... the photo of my card just doesn't do it justice!  I created the background and the moon with Gina K inks and the Taylored Expressions blending brushes.  I took my time and built up the colours to create a darker night sky with what I had on hand.

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest Cover Solar White 110lb; Memory Box Frosted Glitter Paper Pad
*Dies:  Memory Box Cave Bat; Spellbinders circle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)