Pages

Monday, October 05, 2020

*Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy*

 Good afternoon everyone... so sorry for the absence here on the blog.  As I said a few days ago my stockpile of cards to post has been dwindling over the last several weeks.  When I have time to create, I have little mojo and when I have mojo, I have no time to create.  It was all so much easier when I was off work than being back to my regular hours at work again.  Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my job and am so happy to be back there and to some sense of normalcy after the hell of the last 12 months, but I do miss my unlimited crafty time!

Not to mention we've had FABULOUS weather here in Calgary so far this fall and it's hard to be inside crafting when I could be outside in the sun!  It's so hard to believe that we haven't had a killing frost or snow yet (knock on wood).  And so far, the 10 forecast is looking pretty freakin' awesome too!

So I will post when I have cards to share... I'm so sorry if you got used to seeing cards every single day!

For this card I stamped and embossed the word happy on different colours of scrap cardstock and stamped the fancy "birthday" in there as well.  Lots of colour in this card!  Thanks to my friend Ardyth for the inspiration for this card!

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest Cover Solar White 110lb; assorted scraps
*Stamps:  Avery Elle Big Birthday; Lawn Fawn Happy Happy
*Ink:  Versamark
*Etc:  white embossing powder; heat tool


1 comment:

  1. Hi Nancy -- please don't feel you have to apologize for posting less frequently - you need to live your life! And enjoy the gorgeous fall weather! Love seeing your cards whenever they appear.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)