Pages

Friday, October 23, 2020

*Swear Word Below*

Just a warning before you scroll any further... the card I'm sharing today drops the "f-bomb".  To me, it's just a very useful word, but I know that others feel very differently about it.  So rather than surprising you, I'm warning you that it's there.  My card is *not* censored so if you look at it, you will see it.

I had a friend ask for a "cheeky" card to send to a friend and I knew I had just the stamp.  The only problem is that this stamp from The Ink Road is HUGE so I had to make a larger card than I usually make.  I kinda like how it turned out.  

I used my Misti to make sure I got a good dark solid image... and then added an assortment of Prima flowers to decorate it up.  I also added some Stampin' Up! bling to the centres of the flowers to add a little sparkle and a little more colour.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)