Pages

Monday, November 23, 2020

*Another Gnome*

I'm back with another Gnome....  when you cut the image you can basically create two different gnomes by cutting it out of two different patterned papers and mixing and matching.  It some ways it would be nice if the pieces were all separate, but they're not so you get a second card.

This card did not come together easily for me.  I really didn't know what I wanted to do.  I suck at making scenes, as this card shows.  I don't have one of those fun "hill" dies so I used part of a large heart die to create a snowy bank for my gnome.  Honestly, other than the gnome, nothing turned out quite right with this card.

Items Used:
*Neenah Classic Crest Cover Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Smoky Slate, Basic Black, Pink Pirouette
*Patterned Paper:  Brutus Monroe Sweater Weather; unknown
*Stamps:  Simon Says Stamp Clean Line Christmas; MFT Christmas Cheer
*Ink:  Gina K Amalgam; Copics
*Dies:  Simon Says Stamp Li'l Gnome; Revolution nested heart; Simon Says Stamp Clean Line Christmas
*Etc:  Christmas Red Stickles; foam tape


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)