Pages

Monday, November 09, 2020

*Be Merry*

Hi! In case you haven't realized it, I am at the stage where it will probably be all Christmas cards until sometime in December or January.  Christmas is truly my most favourite reason to make cards... and every year I say I won't buy anything new and every year I buy a lot of the new stuff.  It's all just so freakin' awesome!

For the card today, I CASEd a card I saw on Instagram... please go check out Hanh's cards as she has a great style!!  I saw her card, loved it and knew I wanted to make one like it.  I changed out the stamp but that's about it...  I think that this is one of my most favourite Christmas cards of 2020... I love the light blue and silver and if you've been here for a while, you know how much I LOVE snowmen!

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Hammermill Premium Color Copy Cover 100lb; Stampin' Up! Balmy Blue; silver mirror
*Ink:  Gina K Amalgam; Copics; white Gelly Roll
*Dies:  MFT Festive Friends; Waffle Flower A2 Rectangles; Stampin' Up! layering oval; Impression Obsessions Snowflakes
*Tools:  Gemini Jr
*Etc:  foam tape


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)