Pages

Saturday, November 07, 2020

*Button Snowman*

 I saw a card like this on Pinterest a few years ago and of course, saved it.  The original card used pen drawings to finish off the snowman and since I'm not great with drawing (in any way, shape or form), I used some of the stash in my craft room.  Believe it or not, the hat was created using a scrap of black cardstock on my desk that I just cut up despite it's awkward angles and warped edges.

For the snowy background, I used the Studio Katia Confetti stencil and a whole lot of purple tape to have only the dots shown here exposed to first ink with craft ink and then cover with Glimmer Paste.  I think that took longer than everything else put together LOL!

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Crumb Cake, Basic Black
*Images:  Hero Arts Off Beat Holiday Messages
*Ink:  Stampin' Up! White Craft; Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Stencil:  Studio Katia Confetti
*Embellishments:  buttons from my stash; red and white bakers twine from my stash; Moonstone Nuvo Glimmer Paste
*Tools:  Sponge dauber; Purple Tape; Glue


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)