Pages

Saturday, November 21, 2020

*Merry Christmas Gnome*

I just *had* to order this Simon Says Stamp gnome die last year.... but came after I was done my Christmas cards.  So I guess I am pretty late to the game as it was used by a lot of people last year.  I had it tucked away and almost forgot I owned it... and then stumbled across it when looking for something else the other day.  I'm not sure this was the right paper to use, but I had to play...

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest Cover Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Basic Black, Pink Pirouette, Smoky Slate
*Patterned Paper:  Brutus Monroe Sweater Weather
*Images:  Simon Says Stamp Clean Line Christmas
*Dies:  Simon Says Stamp Li'l Gnome
*Tools:  Gemini Jr


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)