Pages

Friday, November 27, 2020

*Skating*

Happy Friday, Friends!  I am back with another card for Scrap 'n Stamp Canada, following along with the Random Acts of Cardness promtps.  The prompt for today is "skating".  I have this great My Favorite Things set that was screaming for ink... so glad I finally had a chance to play.

I think I need to work with this set some more...  I had an idea of a scene in my head thanks to some ideas I saw on Pinterest, however I didn't execute the ideas all that well.  But I tried...

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Hammermill Premium Color Copy Cover 100lb
*Patterned Paper:  American Crafts
*Ink:  Gina K Amalgam; Copics; Gina K greens
*Tools:  Gemini Jr
*Embellishments:  Lawn Fawn Liquid Stardust


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)