Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2020

*New Years Eve*

 Well, here we are... at the end of what has been a challenging year for so many.  A global pandemic has made all of our lives different in the last 9 months, however I refuse to say that 2020 has been awful.  I had some challenging times but they would have been challenging with or without Covid-19.  But 2020 also made me stronger, helped me show myself what I can do... in 2020 I beat cancer for a second time and am hopeful for my future (which is something I didn't feel a year ago).  I have spent more time with my family of four, learned a new way to do my job (that I've been at for 8 years), I have figured out other ways to connect with family and friends... and I had the opportunity to make more cards in one year than I've ever done before!  My card count for 2020 is 327 cards... which means I will be sharing a few more 2020 cards as we start 2021.

I wonder how many cards I'll make in 2021...  2020 gave me a lots of time to play with being off while undergoing treatment and being home a lot more often thanks to Covid-19.  I'm not going to stress over it... just keep count as always, for interest sake.

But for today, another Christmas card for you (and yes, there are a few more Christmas cards to share)...

I swear to you, this card looked way better in my head...

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest Cover Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Real Red; green foil
*Patterned Paper:  Photoplay Gnome for Christmas
*Images:  Avery Elle Merry Merry
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  MFT Impact Alphabet
*Tools:  Perfect Layers; Gemini Jr


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)