Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2021

*Ruined Cards*

A few days ago I had my stash of (thankfully) photographed cards in a bin on the table beside my spot on the couch, thinking I'd do a little blogging that night while watching TV.  I sit in front of the big picture window, which is, of course, better than TV to our two dogs.  At some point, I was sitting there watching TV and something caught Willis' eye and he jumped over me to get to the window.  Some how he managed to knock over my cup and it spilled my drink in to the bucket of cards.

I was so very upset by this... thankfully I had photographs of all of the cards, but there were 17 cards that ended up being cards I couldn't send out... two of them were ones I could simply put on a new base, but the rest are all trash.

I am glad they were photographed so I could share them with you, but for anyone who knows me in my crafting space, I am not someone who likes to "waste" product or time.  I have trouble playing with ideas and techniques because I dislike ending up with something I don't like or can't use.  And then to have 17 cards that were all going to hit the trash? 

This is one of those cards... it was going to be the Mother's Day card for Bruce to send to his Mom.... but it's recycled now.

Items Used:

  • Cardstock: Neenah Classic Crest Cover Solar White 110lb
  • Patterned Paper:  Stampin' Up! Flower and Field
  • Images:  Studio Katia Trimmings Sayings
  • Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
  • Dies:  Studio Katia Trimmings
  • Etc:  1" circle punch
  • Embellishments:  Honey Bee Prism Gems

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)