Pages

Monday, April 12, 2021

*Too Many Candles Ombre*

When I saw this ombre paper in the Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration catalog, I had to have it.  I loved it.  And now that it's in my stash, I don't have a clue what to do with it.  This card was tough for me.  And it's not like it's a fancy card.  But using this paper was a struggle.  Sigh.... why do I buy things to put in my stash that I then don't know how I want to use them?

Items Used
*Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest Cover Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Bumblebee
*Patterned Paper:  Stampin' Up! Oh So Ombre
*Images:  My Favorite Things Big Birthday Sentiments
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Photoplay Norbert's Birthday; Stampin' Up! Tasteful Labels
*Etc:  Nuvo Aqua Shimmer pen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)