Pages

Sunday, June 27, 2021

*AAA#193*


It's time for another clean and simple challenge at AAACards!  For the next two weeks, we want to see your cards using the sketch below with the optional twist of critters.   Remember to keep your card clean and simple!!  Please go see what the rest of the design team came up with and don't forget to share your card HERE....  you could be chosen to be a guest designer in an upcoming challenge!

Our guest designer for this challenge is Corneila... please pop by her blog to give her some love!


My card is a little busy up at the top, but I wanted to play with some fun patterned paper I have... I'm not sure if you can see the starburst effect I did with 6 different papers or not... well technically 3 different double sided papers.  I cut 2" strips and cut them in half diagonally and used each side of the paper.

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest Cover Solar White; Stampin' Up! Cinnamon Cider, Real Red
*Patterned Paper:  Stampin' Up! Playful Pets
*Images:  My Favorite Things New Best Friend
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Waffle Flower Nesting Circles; Poppy Stamps Whittle Dachshund
*Etc:  red pen; foam adhesive


5 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch, love the little Sausage dog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I missed the star burst at first glance, but now I've looked more closely I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the idea of the patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, that Wiener dog - love the simple sentiment - it says it all ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good idea the patterned paper! Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)