It's Sunday and big day around here... not only is it challenge #195 with the team at AAACards, but it's also my birthday! I hit a milestone birthday last year and am still in awe that I'm as old as I am LOL! My plan for today is brunch with the family, hopefully some creative time and something I don't have to cook for supper :-)
As I mentioned, it's time for a new clean and simple challenge with the team at AAACards... for the next two weeks, we want to see your cards that use just one edge of the card with the optional challenge of dry embossing.
I gotta say... I'm pretty happy with my card...
- Cardstock: Neenah Classic Crest Cover Solar White 110lb
- Images: MFT Bitty Birthday Wishes
- Ink: Versafine Clair Nocturne
- Die: unknown
- Etc: Stampin' Up! embossing folder (retired); foam adhesive
- Challenges: Perfectly CAS