Pages

Sunday, August 01, 2021

*Thinking of You*

I really should follow my own advice and have some Thinking of You and Sympathy cards on hand at all times... because sometimes when you need one, they are difficult to create.

I was stuck with what to do when I needed one when a friend lost her son unexpectedly earlier this summer.  Thankfully I found a few ideas on Pinterest that I liked and was able to merge those ideas in to a card I felt was appropriate.  That Stampin' Up! Birch background stamp is perfect for something like this, in my opinion.

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest Cover Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Wild Wasabi
*Images:  Stampin' Up! Birch, Heartfelt Blooms; Tonic Studios Summer Flowers
*Ink:  Catherine Pooler Twilight:  Gina K Amalgam; Copics
*Dies:  Stampin' Up! Layering Ovals
*Tools:  Brother Scan 'n Cut


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)