Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2021

*Freshly Made #505*

Hello again, crafty friends... I'm posting twice today to try to get two cards in on challenges before they close.  I saw the sketch at Freshly Made while I was killing some time before having to head to work (I start at 1230 on Wednesdays) and decided to give it a shot before I had to head out.  I love sketches that encourage me to keep it clean and simple!

As you can see below, I decided to do another Christmas card... I have more than a dozen made for 2021 which is way ahead of where I usually am at the end of September!

Items Used
*Cardstock:  unknown silver sparkle; Stampin' Up! Silver, Bashful Blue
*Images:  Taylored Expressions Simple Strips Christmas
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies: MFT Linked Chain Circles; Impression Obsession Snowflakes; Taylored Expressions Simple Strips, Simple Strips Backer
*Etc:  foam adhesive
*Challenges:  Freshly Made Sketches #505


1 comment:

  1. Your combination of die-cuts make for a fabulous card! And the colours are wonderful! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)