Pages

Tuesday, October 05, 2021

CASology#396*

Welcome to the October challenge with CASology.... this month we are looking for your take on the cue word of "view"... remember to keep the creations you submit clean and simple so that you have a chance to be chosen as a guest designer in an upcoming challenge!


Our guest designer this month is Asa... please be sure to visit her blog and leave her a comment!

Once again I had a few ideas in my head and it took a while for me to choose the one I wanted to play with.  But then it got hard!  Do you remember the Viewmaster toy from "back in the day"?  I loved that thing and could look at those reels for hours!  I found a cut file for my Silhouette and started to play...

I didn't have the sentiment I wanted.... so I typed in the words on my computer and played with fonts and sizes for a bit before printing it off and cutting it out.  My printer doesn't do too well with my favourite cardstock so I printed it on paper and then adhered it to a piece of cardstock for stability.

Items Used
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black, Real Red
*Dies:  Waffle Flower  Additional Circles; Lawn Fawn Everyday Sentiment Banners
*Tools:  Silhouette
*Etc:  foam adhesive


4 comments:

  1. Oh, how well I remember this fun toy! My grandmother had one in her stash of toys when we'd visit and I had so much fun with that thing!
    Love your take on this cue, Nancy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever take on the cue word, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that is so cool Nancy-such a fab idea-I wasn't sure what it was at first! Yep, I am old enough to remember them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This would win my vote if I could vote! Great take on the prompt!!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)