Pages

Wednesday, November 03, 2021

*Build Your Stash #16*

Have I told you lately how much I love making Christmas cards?  Trust me when I say that this one looks way better in real life.  I am usually much more a clean and simple gal, but sometimes my Christmas cards go a little closer to the busy card style.  I followed the November 2021 sketch at Build Your Stash...  

Items Used
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black, shimmer; Creative Expressions Brushed Silver
*Paper:  Stampin' Up! Peaceful Prints
*Images:  Taylored Expressions Simple Strips Christmas
*Dies:  Taylored Expressions Simple Strips, Simple Strips Backer; Simon Says Stamp Marie Snowflake
*Tools:  Perfect Layers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)