Pages

Friday, November 19, 2021

*CAS Colours & Sketches #446*

I've had a very creative few weeks in my crafty space, which has been wonderful!  It's such a great feeling when mojo and time work with you instead of against you.  

I saw the colour combination for the CAS Colours & Sketches challenge this week and I honestly didn't know what to do with it. I guess I could have gone with a traditional floral card, but I went Christmas instead... I didn't have any Mossy Meadow cardstock and my friends told me the next closest thing was Old Olive so I used that....

Items Used
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Old Olive, Polished Pink; silver mirror
*Images:  Simon Says Stamp Good Cheer
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Simon Says Stamp Christmas Foliage; Memory Box Pine Needle Sprigs

5 comments:

  1. Well for someone who was creatively challenged by my colours this week Nancy, you would never know - your Christmas foliage sprig nails it! Thanks for playing along with us over at CAS Colours and Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful!! I love how your grouped the branches and I've had my eye on that SSS greeting set. You may have just sealed the deal. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the CC&S challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you added all the leaves and dos to make a lovely bouquet! very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is a perfect use of the colours Nancy! Love the pink berries with the green pine branches. Thank you for playing along at CAS Colours and Sketches! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Old Olive works beautiful and this is the perfect use of the colors from our challenge. Perfectly Clean, simple with a touch of understated elegance. Well done. Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)