Pages

Wednesday, August 03, 2022

*Circle in the Square*

I don't make a lot of square cards.... there's nothing wrong with them, they look great, but I just don't stray from my usual size very often.  But for some reason, when I was designing this card, it wasn't working on a regular A2 card so I changed things up and LOVE how it looks on the square!  I added two extra pieces from the Pink Fresh Studio Rainbow Floral Washi tape to the wreath for a little something "extra".

Card Info
*Images:  Uniko Wonderful Day
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Pink Fresh Studio Rainbow Floral; Waffle Flower Additional Circles
*Etc:  Pink Fresh Studio Rainbow Floral washi tape; Crafty Meraki gems


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)