Pages

Sunday, September 04, 2022

*AAACards #223*

It's time for a no layer card challenge with AAACards... that's right... just the card itself!  The optional twist is to make it a sympathy card.


Sympathy cards are not a card anyone wants to make... but they are necessary to have in our stash.  I personally like to make my sympathy cards subdued... I was curious to see how the silver foil would look on grey cardstock so that's what I played with for my challenge card.  While my card looks to be just the card, I cheated just a bit and cut my grey cardstock to the same size as a folded white card and attached it to the front.  The only way you might know this isn't a true no layer card is that the inside is white.  I like to do this as I prefer white on my card interior.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Grey
*Foil Plates:  Pink Fresh Studio Simple Gestures; Spellbinders Mini Everyday Sentiments
*silver foil
*Tools:  Glimmer Hot Foil
*Challenges:  AAACards #223


1 comment:

  1. love your tone on tone card. with the silver on grey it looks so so stylish and elegant, well done

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)