Pages

Friday, October 14, 2022

*Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers*

I'm back today with another card following the October sketch at Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers.  I really love this sketch and could see going back to it a lot to use up some of my patterned papers.  Have you played along yet?


I made this one a little more simple with only one embossed layer and used a stamped image as the second panel.  I might have cheated a bit with that.  I really loved the plaid along the edge of the card but couldn't find anything else I wanted to use as another layer that went with it.  So I skipped it!

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Cherry Cobbler
Paper:  Stampin' Up! Plaid Tidings
*Images:  Photoplay Gnome for the Holidays; Taylored Expressions Simple Strips Christmas
*Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black; Versafine Clair Nocturne; Copics
*Dies:  Photoplay Gnome for the Holidays; Taylored Expressions Simple Strips, Simple Strips Backer
*Embossing Folder:  Stampin' Up!
*Embellishments:  Stardust Stickles

1 comment:

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)