Pages

Tuesday, November 08, 2022

*CAS Colours & Sketches #495*

Good morning creative friends!  I'm back with my card for the current sketch challenge over at CAS Colours & Sketches.   I hope you'll play along with us this week and share your clean and simple creations HERE!


I had a few ideas in my head for this sketch but I chose (big shock, I know) snowflakes.  I absolutely LOVE snowflakes (which is funny if you read my post yesterday complaining about the snow).  I love snowflakes but I hate snow...does that make sense?

Anyway.... I chose some mirror cardstock for my snowflakes and am in love with this clean and simple design.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Lawn Fawn silver holographic; unknown blue mirror
*Images:   Simon Says Stamp Christmas Blessings
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  My Favorite Things Stitched Rectangles; Picket Fence Studio Winter Snowflakes
*Challenges:  CC&S#495


1 comment:

  1. Exactly the same with me, Nancy! I love snowflakes but I hate snow ... no need to say I totally love those stunning snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)