Pages

Monday, March 06, 2023

*Freshly Made Sketches #575*

A friend of mine asked if I could make some sympathy cards for him to have on hand for when he needed them... I love that he has continued on the tradition of buying my cards and sending them out to family and friends.  His wife passed away quite suddenly after a short illness in the summer of 2022 and I love that he thinks to do what she had been doing.  And I'm honoured to be asked to make cards for this important occasions.

To me a sympathy card should be subdued and somewhat simple... These are a little more colourful than I'd normally do, but I think they work...

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Rococco Rose
*Paper:  Stampin' Up! Paper Blooms
*Images:  Stampin' Up! Warmest Regards
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Stampin' Up! Pierced Blooms
*Embellishments:  Kaiser Self-Adhesive Pearl



2 comments:

  1. The clean lines and pretty flowers are so wonderful. I love that he uses your cards to send out. All that is good about crafting! So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect for a sympathy card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)