Pages

Tuesday, April 18, 2023

*CAS Colours & Sketches #509*

When I first saw this sketch over at CAS Colours & Sketches, I really wasn't feeling it.  But let me tell you... that changed!!!  I could see using this sketch with so many different papers and sentiments!


As you can see, I used a very simple patterned paper for my card...matched my paper to the darker colour in the paper for my sentiment shadow.  I might have to play with this one again!  I used a mini slimline for my card instead of a full sized slimline.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Old Olive
*Paper:  Stampin' Up! Paper Blooms
*Dies:  Spellbinders Yana's Layered Script Sentiments


2 comments:

  1. So elegant and pretty, Nancy! I love the beautiful pattern paper and you matched it perfectly with the shading of the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The design of this sentiment flows so nicely with the pattern on this paper, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)