Pages

Tuesday, April 11, 2023

*Hello Sunshine*

 I have been struggling in my craft room the last few days... I *want* to create but I end up procrastinating instead.  I am really hoping that I'll get some good, uninterrupted creative time at the Creative Scrapbook Carnival in Calgary this weekend...  two full days of fun with my friend Bonnie!

Fingers are crossed.

I did make this card today...  nothing too fancy, but an entry for the current challenge at Just Us Girls

Card Info
*Images:  Concord & 9th Hello Sunshine
*Ink:  Catherine Pooler Chiffon; Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Stencil:  Picket Fence Studio Sunburst
*Challenges:  Just Us Girls #674




2 comments:

  1. Pretty, bright and cheerful! Thanks for joining in at JUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty lemony sunshine card that is sure to put a smile on the recipient's face! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)