Pages

Friday, August 04, 2023

*Scrap 'n Stamp Canada Altenew Blog Hop*

I am so very excited that one of my favourite online shops, Scrap 'n Stamp Canada, is now carrying products from Altenew.  Altenew has been one of my favourites for a long time!  They have so many wonderful florals (which we all know I love) and there are often some great sentiments in those floral sets.  I'm happy to be a part of their August Blog Hop to help spread the word that there is another Canadian source for Altenew.

I used a wonderful HUGE peony stamp, die and stencil... and some Altenew inks too!  I stamped the image, stencilled on it and then use the die to cut it out.  I then placed it on a black panel and cut off the excess of the image to fit my card.  I coloured in a few spots with a black Copic marker because I didn't like the white and how it stood out on my black base.  I just LOVE how this image pops on the black panel.  I stamped a sentiment directly on to one of the petals and added a couple of clear bubbles to finish it all off.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Prism Simply Black
*Embellishments:  from my stash

I hope you'll hop along to the other blogs to see what everyone else has created.  There are so many beautiful things to see!!  The more posts you leave a comment on, the better your chances of winning the prize of $50 to spend in the Scrap 'n Stamp store!!!!

Here is the list of blogs to HOP to!!

Nancy Elrick <-- you are here

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty, the colours a prefect for the flower. Well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Your peonies are absolutely stunning, Nancy! Wonderful card!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pretty colors against the black really pop - that's one of my favorite looks. So striking and simply beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous peony design and colors! Love the dark background to show off the beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! ❤

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)