Pages

Friday, November 24, 2023

*{BYSHC} Sketch #39 Take 2*

I'm back with my second card for the November sketch at Build Your Stash Holiday Card Makers.  This was a super fun sketch to play with and there are so many great cards being shared in the Facebook group!


I chose some patterned papers that I thought went together well enough without getting lost in each other.  I hope I succeeded.

Card Infio
*Cardstock:  unknown gold sparkle; Stampin' Up! Shaded Spruce
*Paper:  Stampin' Up! Wrapped in Plaid
*Images: The Ton Easy Expressions Holiday
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Spellbinders Bottle Brush Trees; The Ton Easy Expressions Holiday
*Etc:  foam adhesive
*Challenges:  BYSHCM#39


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)