Pages

Friday, December 22, 2023

*CAS on Friday #273*

Here we are, just a few days before Christmas... and I have spent very little time in my creative space since our vacation.  My time has been spent between shopping, baking, wrapping... and when I'm not doing those things I just don't feel like creating.  I really hope to find some time and creativity soon!

It's time for the last CAS on Friday challenge for 2023... and the challenge is New Year.  We don't really do anything special to celebrate on the 31st and I certainly don't send out cards... so instead I did a pretty generic "celebrate" card with some gold and silver sparkle.  It still feels like a New Year card to me!

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black; unknown gold and silver sparkle
*Dies:  MFT Celebrate
*Challenges:  CAS on Friday


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)