Pages

Friday, January 12, 2024

*{BYSHC} Sketch #41*

 Good morning from very cold Calgary... this morning I woke up to -35C (-31F) and it feels like -46C with the wind (-51F).  We have had a very warm and mostly dry winter... until this week I'd only had my fall coat on a few times.  My migraine is now 2 days old and I've had enough.

Anyway... I'm here with my first card using the January sketch at Build Your Stash Holiday Card Makers...


I had some fun with some glitter paper and some snowflakes!

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Lawn Fawn holographic silver; unknown glitter
*Images:  The Ton Easy Expressions Holiday
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Simon Says Stamp Marie Snowflake; Lawn Fawn Stitched Snowflake Backdrop; The Ton Easy Expressions Holiday
*Challenges:  {BYSHC}#41


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)