Pages

Friday, February 16, 2024

*{BYSHC} Sketch #42 Take 2*

I'm back with my second card for the February sketch at Build Your Stash!  I love that Crystal takes the time to include measurements on these sketches... it makes them so much easier!!


By now I'm sure you all now that I have a thing for snowflakes.  I have a great mixture of them for you on this card.  To make the iridescent snowflake pop, I layered it on a few layers of white cardstock to give it a little more dimension.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Night of Navy; Lawn Fawn Iridescent
*Paper:  unknown
*Images:  The Ton Easy Expressions Holiday
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Impression Obsession Snowflakes; The Ton Easy Expressions Holiday
*Embossing:  Simion Says Stamp Snowflake Visions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)