Pages

Friday, February 02, 2024

*CAS on Friday #276*

It's a Valentine's theme over at CAS on Friday... I was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest (a card by I'm in Haven) for my card today... it's super clean and simple and not quite a traditional Valentine.  I'm honestly not one to send a Valentine (or even give one to my hubby), but I am truly in love with this card!  To add some depth and interest, I cut the heart out of a smaller panel and attached it to my card front with foam adhesive after stamping the sentiment directly on the front of the card.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Cherry Cobbler, Lucky Limeade
*Images:  MFT Essential Sentiments
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Hero Arts Infinity Hearts; Spellbinders Petite Blooms & Sentiments
*Etc:  foam adhesive
*Challenges:  CAS on Friday #276


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)