Pages

Monday, March 25, 2024

*Paper Players #682*

I'm playing along with the current sketch over at The Paper Players...  I had a lot of ideas in my head for the sketch but decided to play with this idea in the end.  I have a friend who needs a big hug these days, so this will be in the mail right away.

To create my window panels, I started with a square piece of white cardstock and I stamped and coloured my peony on it.  I then cut that square in to quarters and used my Perfect Layers Tool to make a 1/16" mat on each of the small squares.  To help me get it all lined up, I put those panels on to white cardstock and cut each of them again with the Perfect Layers Tool.  I was then able to place the square evenly by just butting them up to each other.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black
*Images:  Tonic Studios Peony Bloom; MFT Something for Everyone
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; Copics
*Dies:  MFT Something for Everyone
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
*Etc:  WOW clear embossing powder
*Challenges:  Paper Players #682



2 comments:

  1. This is just lovely--it uses one of my favorite colors and the sentiment is spot on for your friend! She'll love it too! Thanks for playing with my sketch this week at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy, this is gorgeous! I love peonies and this one is beautiful! Such a fabulous take on our sketch! The sentiment is just perfect! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)